As perfect for now as when created for the winter of 2006, this artisanal clutch is a true collectable beauty from the MEGAN PARK archive collection. Upon a canvas base, a multitude of woolen yarns have been used to create the design which was influenced by the craft of the Navaho tribe. Inside, a soft lambs suede has been sued to line the clutch with an internal pocket/ divider added. The clutch simply folds and secures with invisible magnetic closures to keep your contents safe. Perfect to own or gift.
Created for the 2006 winter collection
• Featuring a hand embroidered cross stitch design
• Internal pocket
• Invisible magnetic snap closure
• The perfect size to hold essential for a day or night occasion
• 24 x 14 cm
• 100% wool with 100% lambs suede lining
• Beautifully packaged making it the perfect gift
Sorry this item is not available.