A classic MEGAN PARK kaftan style that can be dressed up or down. Featuring intricate, floral bud motif and vine tendril embroidery, inspired by centuries old traditional, Kashmiri embroideries combining a western and Indian influence, found in Megan's embroidery archive. These delicate embroidered motifs and tendril vines combine marigold, sage maroon, and charcoal threads, create a delicate and timeless threadwork design. The Daisy Voile Kaftan is crafted from a lightweight hand woven cotton voile and features two side seam splits and a rouleau tie key hole detail to secure the back neck. This relaxed dress can be worn over the slip provided and with a glamorous earring for a relaxed evening event or can be slipped over bathers to sip cocktails poolside.
Created for the 2019 summer collection
• RELAXED OVERSIZED SILHOUETTE / KAFTAN CUT WITH TWO SIDE SEAM HEM SPLITS
• DELICATE FLORAL BUD & VINE EMBROIDERY INSPIRED BY VINTAGE VICTORIANA
• PERFECT FOR A RELAXED VACATION OCCASION
• SLIPS OVER THE HEAD WITH DELICATE ROULEAU TIES TO CLOSE THE BACK NECK
• WHITE SLIP TO ACCOMPANY THE OUTER LAYER
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE S) WEARS SIZE S WITH OVERSIZED EASE. THIS STYLE CAN EASILY FIT A SIZE 12/14 ALSO IF WORN WITH OWN SLIP
• DRY CLEANABLE
• 100% COTTON VOILE OUTER with 100% VISCOSE SLIP
Sorry this item is not available.