Crafted from medium-weight cotton slub fabric, this bomber is just as relevant as when created 7 years ago for the Winter 2016 collection. The tile-like Thea prints were created digitally from hand-painted floral motifs in shades of blue and orange. Patched together, the differing scales of print merge together to create a casual charm. The relaxed cut, classic bomber shape with wide sleeves is finished with softly elasticated cuffs and hem band. Featuring a chunky exposed metal zip opening and two front patch pockets there is a cool tomboyish vibe to this piece. This jacket can accommodate a chunky knit for warmth through the winter months or can work equally well in the summer when thrown over a tee or summer dress.
Created exclusively for the International AW 2016 collection, not before seen in Australia
• FULLY LINED, SLOUCHY CUT BOMBER JACKET
• PATCHWORKED PRINTS AS DESIGNED IN HOUSE AT MEGAN PARK IN HUES OF BLUE AND ORANGE
• PATCH POCKETS & METALLIC ZIP-UP FRONT
• ELASTICATED CUFFS
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE M OVERSIZED
• WORN WITH ARTI DROP EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN P
• 100% COTTON SLUB W 100% COTTON LINING
Sorry this item is not available.