The feminine silhouette of our Tambour Wool Wrap Coat makes this the piece perfect to wear from day to night. Belt it on over an elegant evening dress or wear it back with a tailored slim pant during the day, either way, you will enjoy the timelessness of this piece which makes it as perfect for today as when first designed for our 2010 collection. Hand embroidery is the feature of this coat. Oatmeal threads create a Deco-inspired motif to feature on the bell-shaped sleeves of this coat. Narrow cuffs finish at the wrist into which the sleeves gather. Sure to be a keepsake in your wardrobe, this piece celebrates the timeless femininity so inherent n the Megan Park collection.
Created for the winter 2017 collection
• TEXTURAL THREADWORK EMBROIDERY FEATURING AT THE CUFFS OF THE SLIGHT BELL-SHAPED SLEEVES. SMALL NEAT CUFFS TO ACCENTUATE THE FEMININE SHAPE OF THE SLEEVES
• TEXTURED WOVEN WOOL FABRICATION WITH YARN INCLUDED INTO THE WEAVE TO GIVE A SLIGHT SHEEN TO THE SURFACE OF THE FABRIC
• SIDE SEAM POCKETS
• WRAP PRINCESS LINE SILHOUETTE WITH SELF FABRIC BELT
• WORN WITH ARTI CHAIN DROP EARRING
• DELICATE DRY CLEAN (P)
• 80% WOOL 20% POLY with 100% VISCOSE LINING
Sorry this item is not available.