Modern and playful, this bomber has a certain street chic that is amplified when embracing the traditions of handcraft so signature to the MEGAN PARK label. Against a khaki felted wool base cloth, intricate blooms of hand-dyed chenille threads are combined with tarnished golden zari thread to create an embroidery that is distinctively modern. Paneled with black cotton velvet, this raglan sleeve jacket has side seam pockets, metal zip opening, and elasticated cuffs and waistband. Fully lined, this versatile piece will become not only a beautiful but also a very wearable piece for 1 lucky person.
Created exclusively for the 2016 International winter collection, not previously sold in Australia
• 40 HOURS OF HAND EMBROIDERY USING SILKEN & METALLIC THREADS - ON FRONT & BACK
• ZIP UP FRONT WITH ELASTICATED CUFFS & HEM
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1
• WORN WITH ZINA GEORGETTE BLOUSE AND CLUSTER STUD EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN (P) ONLY - 40 DEGREES IN NET BAG
• 100% WOOL WITH 100% VISCOSE CONTRAST & LINING
Sorry this item is not available.