A hero piece from the collection, our Jewelled Gala Evening Dress was inspired by the illustrations of French Russian artist Erte, whose designs were quintessentially emblematic of the Art Deco period. Stylized beadwork adorns the neckline and brings luminescence towards the face. The draped cowl sleeves flatter the arms whilst the open back detailing is suggestively striking and sexy. The bias cut of the skirt falls slim over the hips, radiating into a generous fullness towards the hem. Perfect for a formal occasion, this stunning piece will be worn and treasured for years to come.
Created for the Summer 2016 collection
• ELABORATE NECK EMBELLISHMENT COMBINING SILVER METALLIC BEADS, TURQUOISE RECONSTITUTED STONES, AND MULTI COLORED GLASS CRYSTALS INTO A DECO INSPIRED DESIGN
• DRAPED COWL SLEEVE FLATTERING TO THE SHOULDER AND UPPER ARM
• DRAMATIC OPEN V-BACK FEATURE
• BIAS CUT MAXI SKIRT WITH GENEROUS VOLUME AT THE HEM
• ELASTICATED WAISTBAND WITH SELF FABRIC TIE
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH EASE ( CAN SUIT SIZES 0-1 )
• WORN WITH MISHRA TEARDROP EARRINGS
• DRY CLEAN ONLY (F)
• 100% SILK GEORGETTE W 100% VISCOSE LINING
Sorry this item is not available.