Combining faceted emeralds with turquoise, each bead unique and slightly different in shade, this delicate necklet is perfect for the summer season ahead and beyond. Suspended from the delicate beaded strand is an antique Hindu charm. The .925 silver charm has been plated in a soft gold vermeil. These charms are worn in India by both men and women, to protect, to bring fortune, good health and spiritual guidance. Given that they are antique, each charm is individual and no two are the same. This necklet encapsulates the relaxed yet chic bohemian vibe so synonymous with the MEGAN PARK label. Worn layered or solo, this truly authentic piece is sure to be treasured for years to come.
• HANDCRAFTED BY INDIAN ARTISANS
• RELAXED, ARTISINAL WITH EACH PIECE UNIQUE
• ADJUSTER CHAIN TO ALLOW VARIETY OF LENGTH
• BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED IN A SOFT PROTECTIVE DRAWSTRING BAG - GIFT PERFECT
• EMERALD, TURQUOISE, .925 SILVER CHARM W/ GOLD PLATE , PARROT CLASP CLOSURE