When Beyonce walked into Harvey Nichols in London in 2004 and bought this jacket, it was a testament to the brand. Chinoiserie threadwork flowers decorate this, piece taking in excess of 200 hours of hand embroidery to execute. Clusters of sequins and Swarovski delicately punctuate the centers of the flowers elevating the elegance of this design. The structured silhouette is influenced by the soft tailoring of the 70's - nipped and neat to the body with a small shoulder pad added. If lucky enough to own this piece you will be one of a very few. Rock it with a pair of jeans and a heel, wear it over a slip dress or simply hang it on the wall.
Designed for the 2004 winter collection
• HAND EMBROIDERY AND BEADWORK - 200 HOURS OF EMBROIDERY
• HEAVY SILK MORACAIN SILK with SILK SATIN LINING
• SLIM FIT WITH SMALL SHOULDER PAD ADDED
• MODEL 175CM, WEARS SIZE 0
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• WORN WITH CRYSTAL DOUBLE HOOP EARRING
• 100% SILK CREPE WITH 100% SILK SATIN LINING
Sorry this item is not available.