Textured hand embroidery depicting stylized leaves and flowers adorn the front of this Italian wool coat, creating a sophisticated outerwear piece to be enjoyed for winters to come. Woolen yarns, silken cords and tiny jet glass beads are combined using the crewelwork embroidery technique to create this refined yet proud embroidery. The relaxed silhouette of this coat features a grown-on sleeve to soften the shoulder, a chunky blackened metallic zipper, and a neat mandarin collar. The silk lining allows for extra warmth during the cooler months with a soft-to-touch feel directly against the skin. Megan's coats are wearable collectibles and this is no exception.
Created for the 2017 winter collection.
• HAND EMBROIDERY - 40 HOURS OF WORKMANSHIP
• ITALIAN TEXTURED WOOL / FULLY LINED
• FRONT METAL ZIP CLOSURE
• DEEP FRONT BODY POCKETS
• NARROW COLLAR STAND WITH CHUNKY PIPING AT NECK
• WORN WITH WILDBERRY JERSEY TOP AND WILDBERRY WOOL SKIRT
• MODEL 175CM WEARS SIZE S/M
• DRY CLEAN P
• 80% WOOL, 20% POLYESTER with 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.