This remarkable piece is certainly one of the most impressive from the archive. Crafted from a heavy silk taffeta there is a gentle luster and structured body to the fabric. The proud feature of this coat are the rich decorative borders of hand embroidery that denote the front, creating a dramatic statement for a special evening event. Silken threads are combined with jet cut beads and black metallic dabka, denoting birds, leaves and flowers. The softly structured silhouette can be belted over a slip dress to become an outfit in its own right or perhaps you would like to wear this coat over a gala evening dress to protect you against the chill of the night. A true MP collectable.
Designed for the 2018 winter collection
• LAVISH HAND EMBROIDERY PANELS CREATE THE JET JEWELLED BORDERS WHICH ARE THE FEATURE OF THIS PIECE
• SILKLEN YARNS, CUT JET BEADS AND BLACK METAL DABKA CREATE THE TEXTUAL EMBELLISHMENT OF BIRDS, LEAVES AND FLOWERS
• VICTORIANA INSPIRED YET WITH A COOL MODERN INTERPRETATION
• CHIC AND SIMPLE SILHOUETTE. WEAR IT BELTED OR OPEN
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ) WEARS SIZE 1 WITH RELXED EASE. PERFECT FOR SIZE 0 & 1
• DRY CLEAN (F)
• 100% SILK TAFFETA / FULLY LINED
Sorry this item is not available.