Romantic and reminiscent of the 70s, our Rosette Tiered Skirt will have you embodying the Woodstock vibe that inspired it. Crafted from hand screen printed cotton voile, the design is reminiscent of an English chintz that is timeless in its appeal. Antique metallic sequins and tiny Japanese glass beads delicately punctuate the print juxtaposing perfectly against the crafted appeal of the crochet laces that border each of the ruffles. The wide basque flatters the waist with the gathered tiers adding a gorgeous volume towards the hem. Wear with a boot and layers for the winter or with a camisole and a flat sandal during the summer season, this trans-seasonal piece is truly special within the MP archive collection.
Created for the 2003 winter collection
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED ROSE CHINZ DESIGN ON LIGHT COTTON VOILE BASE
• DELICATE BEADS AND METALLIC SEQUINS LIGHTLY ADORN THE PRINT
• COTTON CROCHET LACE BORDERS THE RUFFLES, AMPLIFYING THE FOLKLORIC VIBE
• DELICATE RUFFLED TIERS CREATE VOLUME THAT GRADUATES TOWARDS THE HEM
• WIDE WAIST BASQUE TO FLATTER THE WAIST AND HIPS
• INVISIBLE CENTRE BACK ZIP CLOSURE
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ), WEARS SIZE 0. WAIST MEASURES 73CM
• WORN WITH MODELS OWN PULLOVER AND CRYSTAL CHAIN CHOKER
• DRY CLEAN P
• 100% COTTON VOILE WITH 100% SILK LINING
Sorry this item is not available.