This truly unique skirt was created for the 2003 winter collection. It was a time when no expense was spared to create pieces that celebrated the craftsmanship synonymous with the label. The structure of the skirt is interesting with pleated detailing featured on one half of the skirt offsetting the flat panel which forms the perfect canvas for the hand-embroidered chenille florals that meander their way up from the hem. Chenille yarns were hand dyed to dusted antique shades to create the subtle coloration of the floral bouquet. The paisley print has been achieved by hand screen printing to create a design that almost looks like a wax relief Batik as the antique cream linework is subtle against the charcoal base. Plum colored silk satin creates borders and trims to the skirt, adding a structured dimension to the cut of this skirt. This piece was created to be worn and treasured as an heirloom for the future.
Created for the 2003 winter collection
• WRAP SILHOUETTE THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED TO FIT ACCORDING TO BODY SIZE
• HAND EMBROIDERED CHENILLE FLORALS FEATURING ON THE FRONT PANEL OF THE SKIRT
• FLATTERING ADJUSTABLE SILHOUETTE
• HAND SCREEN PRINTED PAISLEY DESIGN ON HAND WOVEN SILK TUSSER FABRICATION
• PLEATING DETAILED WITH SATIN BAND INSERTS
• TIE WRAP CLOSURE AT WAIST
• MODEL 175CM ( SIZE 0 ), WEARS SIZE S/M. WAIST MEASURES 72CM WHEN WRAPPED TO THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT BUT CAN BE WORN LARGER WITH LESS WRAP
• WORN WITH TASSELED ROMANI SILK WRAP AND CLEO GOLDEN CHAIN NECKLACE
• DELICATE DRY CLEAN F
• 100% SILK TUSSER WITH 100% SILK SATIN CONTRASTS BANDS
Sorry this item is not available.