Large enough for your essentials, our Suede Bead Cross-Body Bag embodies the folkloric vibe that so inspired it, making it as perfect for today as it was when first designed. Crafted from a dusted forest colored suede, multi-colored glass beads decorate the face of the bag with each beadwork line extending into the fringe which hangs cleverly from the base of the bag. The strap to this bag has been handwoven from the same glass beads. Woven on a miniature frame, the beauty of the strap will be admired when worn. Perfect to own or gift.
Created for the 2001 winter collection
• SIMPLE CROSSBODY SATCHEL DESIGN
• MULTI-COLORED GLASS BEADED STRAP - HANDWOVEN FOR THIS PIECE
• RELAXED, EASY, UNIQUE IN DESIGN
• LINEAR HAND-BEADED FRONT FACE TO THE BAG WITH THE LINES OF BEADS EXTENDING INTO BEADED FRINGE
• SUEDE LAMBSKIN BASE WITH FABRIC LINING AND INTERNAL POCKET
• WORN WITH SILK TWILL MIDI DRESS
• SIZE: 19 x 20 CM with 104 CM STRAP
• BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED MAKING IT THE PERFECT GIFT
Sorry this item is not available.